Click on My Calendars link available at the top right navigation of the page, as below.
You can see that each calendar is available in a grid view. There are two options to create a new calendar.
- Click on New Calendar button available at the top right of page
- Click on plus icon available in a grid view.
The Create Calendar window appears as below.
You need to add following details of a calendar.
- Write the title of calendar
- Write the description of calendar
- You can make your calendar as private or public. The private calendar is not visible in the examples available on the home page of 25daysof. However, only users to whom you will send the calendar URL are able to see.
- If you make calendar as public, the calendar is visible in the examples available on the home page of 25daysof
Click on Create button and the calendar is created.
You can see that the new calendar is available in a grid view. The calendar title and its description are available at the top of grid.