In the right sidebar, you can see the list of all tasks that you or other member has marked completed. To see the tasks that you have completed on a specific date:
- Click on forward arrow available corresponding to Today text to see the completed tasks of the next day
- Click on back arrow to see the completed tasks of any previous day
When you mark a task as complete, it appears in the right sidebar in the list of completed tasks on the day when you had created this task, and not when you mark it as complete. For example, assume that:
- You create a new task on 02 July 2015
- You mark it as complete on 06 July. You can see that it is listed as a completed task in the right sidebar when you select the date as 02 July.
- You reopen this task on 07 July, using the undo option.
- You mark it as complete again on same day, 07 July or on 10 July. Now this task appears as a completed task in the right sidebar when you select the date as 07 July because you had created this task (by using undo) on 07 July itself.
For any completed task, you can see the following details.
- Date and day when task was completed
- Your name or the name of member who completed the task
- Time when task was completed
- Name of task
- if you take the mouse pointer over a completed task, you can see an option to undo it.